Pages

Thursday 6 March 2014

Weleda Calendula Face Cream For Babies Review


I haven't always used face cream on my daughter but since using the Calendula face cream I can see how it is quite a necessity. Especially in the colder months I really make sure to put on that little bit more. Currently I am applying this on my daughter after bathing and when redness flares up on her face due to teething. The cream has a very subtle fragrance and a light but moisturizing consistency. 
My daughter loves when I apply this cream on her face and often says "aww baba" or attempts to eat it (Which I swiftly avoid by rubbing it in quickly) Due to her reaction I can only assume it is soothing and it does always calm down the redness on her face!
The Weleda Calendula Face Cream is currently retailing at £7.95 which may seem a little pricey but considering it can used for the hands, body and also on yourself (If you have sensitive skin) I think it is a good deal for a good quality product.
My only complaint would be the product design, I really dislike the crinkled look once you have squeezed some out. It is really hard to get it back in shape, trust me I have tried. As they say though "It's whats on the inside that counts!"

The cream is 100% natural and contains 96% organic ingredients.

Leave a comment.
Have you tried this product before?

No comments:

Post a Comment